Back on Track products can be washed in machine 40 ° C with standard detergent. Air dry. Note: Do not use bleach or fabric softener, do not tumble dry. Ironing of the product can be done at a temperature of max 50 ° C. The ceramic powder is fused to the polyester / polypropylene filaments and is not separated upon washing.
Our products should be kept clean for maximum effect and can be washed several times without being destroyed. Always follow the washing instructions on the label attached to the garment. The minerals that create our effect are woven into the material and cannot be worn away.
However, there are a few things in common;
- Do not tumble dry the garments
- Do not wash with bleach or rinse aid
- Wash colors separately and turn the garments before washing
- For knitted garments, we recommend drying the product flat on a towel - Waterproof products must be washed with suitable detergent
- Iontex (R) garments or other sportswear containing cotton or viscose may shrink when first washed. If this occurs, gently pull out the garment while it is still wet
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight, unless necessary Our minerals in many cases counteract bad odor, which makes it sufficient to wash them with ordinary mild detergent. Detergents for sportswear usually contain substances that can damage our fabrics, please check this before using these agents. The agents should not contain: Aluminum Chloride, Enzymes, Silver, Citrine. These substances can change the structure of the minerals and, in turn, their properties.